Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reason #9 for why I'm now attending church..

This post is a response to my April 6th post, which I gave 10 reasons for why I am now motivated to attend church, after having been away for close to 10 years.

So here's reason #9:

9) Because I might be looking for a deeper level of or more opportunities for natural spiritual experiences.

OUTLINE:

-What is a natural spiritual experience?

-Does it really matter if we changed the word spiritual to something else?

-Why few Atheists that I know are open to and contemplative of a natural spiritual experience.

-What is the difference between a natural spiritual experience and what Christians call their spiritual experience.

-Why do I think attending church will enhance or make more often my natural spiritual experiences?

..to be continued..