Friday, August 31, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN AND AM IN LOVE....

Finally, after many years, this angel has now been struck by Cupid's arrows....

The arrows have found their mark, my heart did not survive, and this angel has now fallen...
in love.

It's interesting how we find love in the most unexpected of situations..

Chemistry does not discriminate who it chooses to visit or those it brings together, lol!!!

What awaits COULD be one of thee most important adventures for me....

Even though this new adventure of discovery will be a process and will take time, I can't wait to find out to what degree I am compatible with this amazing woman in my life....!

(((BLOG UPDATE)))  It's October 16th, 2012 and what I can tell you is that it has been one of the best month and a half's in my life.  Period!  Hands down!!
Her and my love is going higher and higher..  And also what I can tell you is that she is not merely just another woman in my life......